paintball dealer  Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Error Invalidkey Android Key Mismatch

Répondre au sujet    paintball dealer Index du Forum » Speedball » Photos - Vidéos Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook Error Invalidkey Android Key Mismatch
Auteur Message
reynawam

Masculin

Message Facebook Error Invalidkey Android Key Mismatch Répondre en citant

Facebook Error Invalid_key Android Key Mismatch
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Sony Arouje November 18, 2011 at 11:35 am [&] [&] Generate Facebook Hash key for For Android Apps ulhack December 29, 2011 at 9:57 pm Reply I have used your method, how much time Facebook will take to reflect this change of hash key. Android key mismatch Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite When i used the simple facebook login for Android which i made a few days ago i didn't have this prolbem. Several functions may not work. Check your application settings at ![api-key] And here is the wrong key i get from the Android app : ![wrong-key] The key that i get from the app as an error is different from the key i have declared in Facebook developers android facebook-android-sdk shareimprove this question asked Jun 6 '12 at 23:28 t0s 54341326 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote The key that is displayed in your error logs is the app signature sent by facebook. Steps to create Hash Key. All you need to do is copy this key and paste it in your app dashboard,android app keyhash section. This is different than the API key. Ah, and change back ENABLELOG to false. Sorry, we couldn't find that! [#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Sony Arouje July 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm Reply Please suggest me how to get hash key for facebook app in Mac& Parent Child September 25, 2012 at 11:17 am Reply Are you not getting the key with the way I explained in the post. but in some other form i get that it should be only android without . Rober November 9, 2014 at 10:50 pm Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled. [bugLink] Will create a link to our bug reporting tool. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook-android-sdk or ask your own question. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. You can find the Default debug keystore. Unfortunately nothing worked for me except using the project provided in the post ( to get the key hash. but can you tell me what should be password ? till now i am typing my keystore password. Also check whether the keytool exist in you system. Download openssl from Openssl for Windows . I downloaded the Win32 version Unzip and copy all the files in the bin folder including openssl.exe Goto to the folder where you installed JDK for me its C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.021bin Paste all the files you copied from Openssls bin folder to the Jdk folder. Post Formatting Tips Including Lua Code To format your code for inclusion in a post, please wrap it in [lua][/lua] tags and we'll make it look all pretty for you. Sony Arouje October 6, 2011 at 8:21 pm Reply Thanks alot for your post. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. The code to get the hash key from MAC is : keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore /.android/debug.keystore openssl sha1 -binary openssl base64 You can get the key from the app through the following code: try { PackageInfo info = getPackageManager().getPackageInfo( com.example.kuroi, PackageManager.GETSIGNATURES); for (Signature signature : info.signatures) { MessageDigest md = MessageDigest.getInstance(SHA); md.update(signature.toByteArray()); Log.d(KeyHash:, Base64.encodeToString(md.digest(), Base64.DEFAULT)); } } catch (NameNotFoundException e) { } catch (NoSuchAlgorithmException e) { } The key will be displayed in the LogCat window. But i got key hash in unreadable characters like unicode. Yes you are right appending the path of openssl to env path will also work fine. also asking me for key store password. CompanyFeaturesPricingAbout usCommunityJobsExplore. Thanks for leaving the comment. What should I do for that? Anonymous May 16, 2013 at 11:55 am Reply Hi, I am not doing any active development in Android now. Here I just give a brief of how to create Hash key to update in Facebook 5a02188284
ingrid chateau facebookflower shop on facebook gold hackcontact email id for facebookmy phone wont let me log in to facebookreset facebook chat sidebarremove facebook social plugin internet explorerfacebook passwords are case sensitive 2401i deleted facebook for htc sensefacebook app messenger appdownload latest version of facebook video calling

Jeu 11 Jan - 01:13 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 01:13 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    paintball dealer Index du Forum » Speedball » Photos - Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation